settembre 11, 2019 - DutchCraft
DutchCraft 56 Open and Cabin: two styles, unlimited potential
Comunicato Stampa disponibile solo in lingua originale.
|- The DutchCraft 56 made world debut at the #cannesyachtingfestival 2019|
- Available in open and cabin versions
- Seating for up to 40 guests on board
- Ultimate versatility and hassle-free life on the water
- Speed up to 40 knand range up to 840 nm
- In-house design and engineering – entirely made in Holland
- #dutchcraft is the sister company to Zeelander Yachts
|The DutchCraft 56, the world's most capable 56-foot #yacht, has made its world debut at the #cannesyachtingfestival 2019, in Open and Cabin models, adapting to how yachtsmen enjoy time on the water.|
The DutchCraft 56 (DC56) has been designed with versatility and enjoyment in mind. The 17-metre yacht is equipped for both global adventures and everyday cruising, thanks to the vision of #dutchcraft Owner and Founder Sietse Koopmans. Inspired by time spent on board his own superyacht, Koopmans imagined a 56-foot #yacht with incredible storage capacity that could take on any location, any conditions and any social setting, in total comfort and safety.